Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sooooo...

Most blogs I read have started out with this out-of-the-park, change-the-world, mission statement first post.  The rest have started out with something along the lines of, "Uh, this is my blog.  Not sure why I'm doing this or if anyone will read it.  But here goes." Complete with my internal narration in the voice of Butt-head.

My wife has been chronicling our family (fambly?) exploits for over two years.  One of my closest friends is starting a blog as a money-making adjunct to a hobby-cum-revenue stream/career change.  I guess I'm starting this as something in-between.

I have several hobbies, but only two are probably of some interest to an audience-at-large: brewing beer and woodworking.  Not to say that the others won't pop up from time to time as they present a cross-over opportunity, but in an effort to keep my posts focused, I will try to keep to the subjects as stated in this blog's title.

That being said... uh, this is my blog.  Don't know if anyone will read it.  But here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment